Thursday, April 17, 2014

Just two pictures of my hard working, fun loving JB.

Yesterday was the last day of Cubbies for AWANA.  He has graduated and was very excited about his Cubbie bear he received for perfect attendance all year long.

He just loves winking in pictures these days.  Not sure why, but it sure does frustrate him that he can't wink with his left eye. (not sure why it is blurry...)

Then he wanted me to take a picture of all his animals that he sleeps with.  This kid cracks me up.

For the first time ever, all three boys were home on Monday throwing up. JB started it in the morning, I got a call from the school about 10am regarding B and then Jbird did not throw up until he walked through the door after school. We have never had a bug 'go through' our house before. I think they caught something from the family they stayed with while JR and I spent an overnight away from home. Fortunately it passed quickly!

No comments: