Sunday, March 30, 2014

The 3rd quarter at school is finished. Both boys always seem to get better as the year goes on. You would think if anything they slack off as the year goes on, but I just think it takes my boys so long to get in the groove.

We had one of the Saturday ski lessons cancelled due to cold. So the makeup class will be next weekend. Then we are done with sports for a while. I made the decision, for several reasons, not to play spring sports. One of the biggest being that we can't seem to get homework and other necessary things done when we have after school things/practices going on. I have already taken away most of the toys. I have recently put up all but about a weeks worth of clothes. Just amazes how much messy the house can still get. The boys don't even miss the toys! They always find something to entertain them.

A few random pictures that I have found on my computer! Enjoy. Can't wait for the green grass to return.


20 plus elk






No comments: