Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ohio

We obviously made it here safely. The boys did great. The only issue we had was I left a suitcase at our stop in Wisconsin. With the exception of Chicago, the driving was great. It was bumper to bumper through Chicago at 9pm at night. The only cool thing was as I saw the skyline just off to the left, there was a huge full moon.
It has been busy with graduation festivities, family, swimming and trying to keep B from playing the Wii all day. That kid is relentless. I will tell him no and often times I get the 'mom, just listen. would you prefer if I play in 10 minutes or 30 minutes.' To top it all off, my family decided to surprise B (more so a surprise for me) with a Wii for his birthday. So, I am already trying to figure out the best way to monitor this when we get home.
Tomorrow we head to Columbus to watch one of my nieces run in the state track meet. She is a freshman so will be neat to see how she grows in her abilities on the track throughout her high school career. My oldest niece Kelsey is now officially a high school grad and getting ready to head off to Western Michigan.
JB now has 5 teeth and has figured out how to climb up one step. He is pulling up more and walking along the furniture. B has been loving the pool, throwing and diving for objects. J alternates between playing in the water and wanting all the snacks in the pool bag.
A few pictures of our trip thus far......


No comments: