Monday, May 20, 2024

 Some pictures of one of my favorite anglers!!

 



Jacob has been out of town this weekend, bear hunting and doing vinyls (billboards).  He has visited 3 college campuses/football programs.  I think it has been a great experience for him and probably more visits to make, but pretty sure he has his eye set on other things after graduation (next June 2025).  It is almost time to set up his senior picture appointment!!!

Sunday May 19th, this happened around 2:30pm...sleet


By 5:30 that same day, this is what we were doing.  It was a nice 3 par course, so just took us 1.5 hours to play.  I chose to just watch!




Celebrated this girls 9th birthday recently!  Bree and I have been going on walks most days before/after work.  Often she will struggle to get up off the floor.  Not sure if something is wrong or if she is just sore.  I do know she is very very fluffy, so I have started her on a raw food diet.  As long as I can stay on top of prepping food, it should make a difference!


Mother's Day lunch (crazy to me how much Joseph favors Ben, mannerisms, voice inflection, etc)


Shout out to my niece Kendall, Scott's oldest.  She just graduated from UT Law school!  She rocked it and we finally have a lawyer, hopefully attorney in October when she passes the bar)


There recently was a huge geomagnetic storm and the northern lights were out in full force.  They are absolutely amazing, but pictures like this only come through with a camera....you never see these kind of colors with the naked eye - although I was able to see a very faint red/pink



This kiddo has put his 'high school' pads on about 3 times in 24 hours.  He is stoked to play football this fall.  We also just found out he is in the summer driver's ed class!  Looks like he will have his full on license early 2025.  Crazy.  He also just passed $4k in his savings account...all from working 10-15 hours a week.  I anticipate the kid will graduate high school with 15-20 k in the bank!!!






No comments: