Monday, April 22, 2024

Have been out walking Bree close to the airport and am just amazed how close we are to all the planes.  Loved watching some of the big cargo type military planes doing touch downs.

Jacob and 5 other friends went to prom over the weekend!  Great group of guys!  In the group photo, the two on the left are his hunting buddies.  The one second from the left always brings the biggest smile to my face because he reminds me so much of a young Kirk Cameron - (one of my heartthrobs growing up).

Football workouts continuing to go well for the boys.  I am gonna look at Joseph one of these days and his baby face/young boy look will be gone!!!  Today Jacob and two other friends, drove 1.5 hours away to visit a two year school.  Their football coach is getting them some interviews with college coaches.  I am not sure that Jacob wants to go that route, but great experience.  His football coach told him he needed to put a 'reel' together so coaches can see him on the field.  I have watched it about a dozen times...proud momma!  Here is the link, but be sure to watch it on a computer and not a phone screen - much better the bigger the screen.  The first play on the reel was his 1 and only TD as a junior.  It was so exciting and a game my mom was here for.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/16381847/6619561d0d624e2056fe3799

JR and I leave on Friday for Kauai!!  








No comments: